Welcome to Newtec Construction!
At Newtec Construction, we are professional contractors who carry out renovations and home repairs on behalf clients in Arizona. Our experts have years of experience in home construction, a sound background in business administration and exceptional communication, problem-solving and relationship management skills.
Home remodeling contractors in Phoenix, Arizona like Newtec handle all aspects of a renovation project. Therefore, we are required to be qualified and highly skilled to undertake projects on our client’s behalf. We take advantage of the many and varied educational programs in construction; completing certificates or degree programs in related fields.
With both the credentials and experience, we can provide additional expertise and assist homeowners in managing any sized renovation project. Our credentials include technical certificates or diplomas in a building trade and our staff all have bachelor’s degrees in construction management.
Home Remodeling Contractors in Arizona
The duties of Newtec Construction go beyond kitchen and bathroom rehab. In addition to making decisions about roof, floors and windows, we also perform the following:
• Confer with owners, supervisory personnel, design professionals or contractors to have discussions and resolve matters involving construction problems, work procedures and complaints.
• Interpret and clarify contract terms and plans to relevant individuals.
• Put new or modified plans in place to respond to bad weather, delays or emergencies on the job site.
• Plan, coordinate or schedule activities to ensure deadlines are met.
• Direct, organize or plan activities regarding the renovation or construction of systems, facilities or structures.
• Prepare budget estimates and cost tracking and progress reports.
• Prepare contracts or discuss contract revisions with clients, architects, subcontractors, suppliers or consultants.
• Review or inspect projects to monitor building and safety code compliance and conformity to other regulations.
• Review or inspect projects to ensure they are compliant with environmental regulations.
• Investigate accidents, delays or damage at the job site to determine whether proper procedures were being followed.
• Ensure pre-building assessments are carried out. These include feasibility studies, conceptual cost estimating, energy efficiency, sustainability evaluations and environmental assessments.
• Implement or develop quality control plans.
• Implement or develop environmental protection plans.
• Oversee or contract professionals to undertake plumbing, painting and other types of craft work.
• Apply for and acquire all relevant licenses or permits.
• Examine job specifications to establish suitable construction methods.
• Establish construction budgets that provide a comparison between non-green and green construction alternatives. These will highlight important issues such as long-term costs, short-term costs and environmental impact.
• Utilize green building strategies to minimize carbon output, lower energy costs or eliminate or decrease the use of other sources that are harmful to the environment.
• Find out labor requirements for sending out workers to job sites.
• Supervise and direct project workers.
• Use computer models to assess renovation methods and decide on their cost-effectiveness.
• Requisition materials or supplies to complete projects.
Choosing a Remodeling Contractor
When choosing a remodeling contractor to undertake your renovation project, there are simple steps that can be taken that will make a difference between sleepless nights and complete confidence. Before settling on a remodeling contractor, make sure that you:
The very best way to find a skilled and qualified home remodeling professional to take on your renovation project is undoubtedly through word of mouth. Ask family members, friends, co-workers and neighbors about the experiences they have had with remodeling contractors. You should ask questions like why the experience was considered positive, how problems were handled by the contractor and whether the referee would hire the same contractor for another project.
Examine the Credentials
Use the recommendations you get to do some preliminary research. This could take the form of a website visit or a telephone call. Ask whether he or she is insured and if the required licenses have been obtained for local and state municipalities. Make sure you carry out your own research to determine if the potential candidate would make a good remodeling contractor.
Interview Potential Candidates
You are now at the point where you would have shortlisted potential candidates and prepared to set up meetings. Ideally, your shortlist should have no more than three contractors because beyond that, things could get confusing. Pay attention to how the contractor answers questions and take note of whether he or she asks relevant questions about the project.
During the interview with a potential home remodeling contractor, ask him or her to show you some of the projects that have already been completed by the contractor. If these projects meet your approval, ask the contractor to provide you with references. Make sure that you actually call his or her former customers to find out about their experiences working with the contractor. Ask about the way in which he or she executed the projects. In addition, you should find out if the project was completed on time and on budget. Ask whether the former customer was pleased with the outcome of the project and if they thought anything could have been done differently.
At Newtec Construction, we provide our valued clients with the services outlined below:
• Design and Build Services (This includes 3D CAD drawings that illustrate the work to be done)
• Bathroom Remodeling
• Kitchen Remodeling
• Flooring Tear Out
• Flooring Installation
• Roof Rehab and Repair
• Window Repair and Replacement
• Door Repair and Replacement
• Wall Insulation and Restoration
• Electrical Repairs
• Plumbing Repairs
Additionally, all home rehab services are carried out by our highly skilled and experienced Arizona home remodeling contractors. For smaller projects that require limited design time, we will provide free estimates. However, for larger projects, we require a deposit before performing design services. Once the homeowner approves the design, an estimate will be provided.
Bear in mind that when you hire a home remodeling contractor, you are purchasing a service, not a product. Therefore, the quality of the service provided will largely determine the quality of the completed project. At Newtec Construction, our clients can attest to our high standard of quality.